Notary worker migration
To migrate a notary worker from one physical machine or VM to another follow the steps outlined below.
- Stop the service on the notary worker you are going to migrate. Other notary worker nodes are still able to handle requests. No service downtime is expected.
- Copy the certificates directory, configuration files and Corda JAR file to the new machine.
- Update the P2P address configuration in the config file on the new machine if required.
- Start the notary worker on the new machine.
- Check the logs and monitoring service to see if the notary worker node started as expected and is successfully handling notarisation requests.
- Dispose of the old machine once the service is up and running on the new machine.