Welcome to the Corda Enterprise Network Manager
The Corda Enterprise Network Manager (CENM) is a commercial offering from R3 that facilitates the operation of a bespoke Corda network that gives the user full control over all aspects of deployment, operation, and consensus rules. This is provided as an alternative to using the service-level-managed production components that are otherwise available from Corda Network, which is governed by the independent Corda Network Foundation.
The Corda Enterprise Network Manager provides three main services:
- Identity Manager Service - enables nodes to join the network, and handles revocation of a node certificate.
- Network Map Service - provides a global view of the network.
- Signing Service - provides a way to sign approved requests to join the network (Certificate Signing Requests - CSRs) or revoke a certificate (Certificate Revocation Requests - CRRs), as well as changes to the network map.
For instructions on deploying Corda Enterprise Network Manager with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm charts, see CENM Deployment with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm charts.
For a quick start guide on deploying Corda Enterprise Network Manager services as a test environment, see the CENM test environment quick start guide.
Concepts and overview
- Corda Networks
- Components of the Corda Enterprise Network Manager
- The workflow
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- The node
- Sub Zones
- Network Map overview
- Certificate Revocation List
- Deployment with Kubernetes
- CENM test environment quick start guide
- Zone Service
- Angel Service
- Identity Manager Service
- Network Map Service
- Signing Service
- Auth Service
- FARM service
- CENM Command-line Interface (CLI) tool
- Updating the network parameters
- Upgrading Corda Enterprise Network Manager
- CENM databases
- CENM User Admin tool
- Troubleshooting common issues
- CENM support matrix
- Identity Manager Service configuration parameters
- Network Map Service configuration parameters
- Network parameters
- Configuring the CENM services to use SSL
Tools and utilities
Public Key Infrastructure
Signing Plug-in Samples